Un nuovo e importante update è arrivato sulle nostre Switch ed in particolare il 1.0.2. per il gioco calcistico del momento, Fifa 18.
Grazie alle segnalazioni da parte dell’utenza di Nintendo, i programmatori EA hanno fixato alcuni bug e problemi riscontrati, come ad esempio, un crash che avveniva durante la carriera se entravamo in un pre-partita e avevamo un calciatore infortunato.
Fortunatamente questo ci dimostra che la casa di produzione è sempre attenta e pronta a rimediare ad eventuali errori.
Vi lascio con il changelog dell’update e in bocca al lupo sui campi verdi marchiati EA!
Hey FIFA Fans,
The latest title update for FIFA 18 is now available.
This update includes the following changes:
Addressed the following issues in Gameplay:
- Some players would get the same Pre-Match Skill Game before every match.
- The Attempts counter was missing in the Beat Your Main Skill Game.
- The wrong button callouts were highlighted in the FIFA Trainer when performing crosses.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Some Squad Building Challenges were missing art.
- Text would sometimes overlap on the Squad Building Challenges requirements screen.
Addressed the following issues in Online Modes:
- Multiple issues related to changing control types going into, during, and leaving matches.
- Some of the text was hard to read on the Team Select screens in Local Seasons.
- An issue where the country flags on the leaderboards would be incorrect.
- The pause timer overlay would stay on the players screen after leaving an online match.
Addressed the following issues in Career Mode:
- Prize money was not being correctly awarded for competitions in certain situations.
- An issue, in Player Career, where the game would crash going into a Pre-Season Tournament match if your Pro was injured.
Made the following changes in Audio / Visual / Presentation:
- Updated the Chile National Team kits and crest to be authentic.
Addresssed the following issues Audio / Visual / Presentation:
- The ball would sometimes be invisible in the Pre-Match Cinematics.
- The 3D player image was missing from the Create Player flow.
Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA 18 season we’ll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available.
The FIFA Team